Spring has finally arrived and we are happy to announce that Predator Ridge is now officially open for the 2011 season! The fairways are in great condition, the sun is shining and there is no better time to get out for your first game of the season!
At Predator Ridge, we understand that you cannot have a successful world-class resort without the support of your community. That’s why we’ve created the “Locals Only” rate available to anyone that lives within the Okanagan region. All season long, we will be offering discounted green fees to Okanagan Residents as a way of saying thank you.
For the month of April, come & play SCOREGolf’s Best New Course of 2010 from only $82.50* - yes, that’s almost 50% OFF! Get your foresome together and book your tee time online or by phone 250.542.3436.* Locals Only rate of $82.50 is valid on the Predator Course only (rate for the Ridge course is $97.50). 7-day advanced booking required, Monday to Thursday only. Valid until April 28, 2011. Effective April 29th, rates increase to reflect prime season and start at $105 for Okanagan Residents. All prices quoted do not include HST. Based on availability
Visit our website
- Last weekend of the 2012-2013 Winter season at Silver Star
- Golf season starts early in Vernon BC
- Make the most of the last Month of skiing at Silver Star Mountain.
- The Golf season starts early in Vernon, BC
- Discounted Long Term & Seasonal Staff Accommodation now available at Castle on the Mountain, Vernon BC.