It’s the best deal you will find on a Friday and Saturday night! Silver Star’s $5 Night Skiing offers the most fun you can have on skis or a snowboard for just $5!
Lift tickets are just $5.
At Silver Star, come warm up around the bonfire in the centre of the Village beginning at 3:30 p.m. Then head to the Summit and Silver Queen Chairs between 3:30 – 8:30 p.m. to experience four kilometres of amazing night skiing terrain. Don’t forget to stick around for the fireworks afterward. Silver Star also features a $5 dinner special at the Town Hall!
Remember these fantastic numbers.
$5 for a lift ticket
$10 for regular ski & snowboard rentals
$5 for a dinner special in Town Hall
Must bring a credit card for rentals
Some Helpful Tips For Night Skiing
1. Arrive with plenty of time to spare. – It will take you between 15 and 30 minutes to get your rental equipment dialed up.
2. Road Conditions – Be aware that you will experience different road conditions on Silver Star Road and allow yourself time for a safe trip up and down the mountain.
3. Dress Appropriately – Do the best you can to bring winter outerwear. That means waterproof pants and jacket.
4. Dress Warmly – Be aware that the temperature usually drops in the evenings; that means the best way to stay warm is to wear layers.
5. Bring ID For rental equipment you will need a credit card and photo ID for security.
Visit our website
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (3)
- January 2014 (1)
- April 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (3)
- August 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (1)
- June 2012 (2)
- February 2012 (3)
- January 2012 (1)
- November 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (2)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (7)
- February 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (12)
- Dawn at Tower of London November 11th 2014
- B&B, Cottage vacation rentals and Luxury family home for sale near Vernon & Silver Star BC
- Silver Star Winter Season Staff Accommodation
- Discounted Long Term & Seasonal Staff Accommodation now available at Castle on the Mountain, Vernon BC.
- Night Skiing is back again at Silver Star!