It’s the best deal you will find on a Friday and Saturday night! Silver Star’s $5 Night Skiing offers the most fun you can have on skis or a snowboard for just $5!
Lift tickets are just $5.
At Silver Star, come warm up around the bonfire in the centre of the Village beginning at 3:30 p.m. Then head to the Summit and Silver Queen Chairs between 3:30 – 8:30 p.m. to experience four kilometres of amazing night skiing terrain. Don’t forget to stick around for the fireworks afterward. Silver Star also features a $5 dinner special at the Town Hall!
Remember these fantastic numbers.
$5 for a lift ticket
$10 for regular ski & snowboard rentals
$5 for a dinner special in Town Hall
Must bring a credit card for rentals
Some Helpful Tips For Night Skiing
1. Arrive with plenty of time to spare. – It will take you between 15 and 30 minutes to get your rental equipment dialed up.
2. Road Conditions – Be aware that you will experience different road conditions on Silver Star Road and allow yourself time for a safe trip up and down the mountain.
3. Dress Appropriately – Do the best you can to bring winter outerwear. That means waterproof pants and jacket.
4. Dress Warmly – Be aware that the temperature usually drops in the evenings; that means the best way to stay warm is to wear layers.
5. Bring ID For rental equipment you will need a credit card and photo ID for security.
Visit our website
- Discounted Long Term & Seasonal Staff Accommodation now available at Castle on the Mountain, Vernon BC.
- Last weekend of the 2012-2013 Winter season at Silver Star
- Golf season starts early in Vernon BC
- Make the most of the last Month of skiing at Silver Star Mountain.
- The Golf season starts early in Vernon, BC